The Fiscal Fitness newsletter, a free addition to any employee wellness program, features financial wellness information on current "hot topics" that affect consumers of all age and income levels. This newsletter is available to the employees of WESTconsin's business partner program and is distributed at least three times a year.
1st Edition - 2012
- Catch the Refi Wave; Buying or selling a home? Meet a business
parter - Federal Foam Technologies, Inc; Benefits to you...an employee of a WESTconsin Business Partner
- Americans Committing Financial Infidelity; Efforts in
Financial Wellness; Private Student Loan Program
- Identity Theft: It's Personal; How to Protect Yourself; Identity Theft Victims: Immediate Steps towards Recovery; WESTconsin Scholarships available for 2011 Graduating Seniors; Benefits to you...an employee of a WESTconsin Business Partner
- Now Not to Pay Off Debt; Super Effort—Helping Youth Soar in Financial Awareness; Super Easy Advise on How to Build Good Credit
- Credit 101; Meet a Business Partner—Blaser's USA Inc.; Benefits to you...an employee of a WESTconsin Business Partner; 'Tis the season...shop fresh, locally!
- Six Tips to Trim Spending and Reduce Financial Stress; Five Things to Resist in a Turbulent Economy; Exciting News—Invest in America Goes Nationwide!; 69th Annual Membership Meeting
- When Times are Tough...WESTconsin Credit Union Can Help; Financial Resources @ WESTconsin CU; Dunn County Budget Coaching Program Slated to Start in Fall of 2008; Menomonie High School Credit Union—NOW OPEN!
- Save Money and the Environment with Energy Efficient Home Tips; This Little Farmer Went to Market; 5 Tips to be "Green" Outdoors; FREE Summer Fun for the Kids; Meet a Business Partner—Dunn Energy Cooperative
- Living Green. What?!; Car Buying Done for You; Improvements That Can Save You Some Green; Meet a New Years Resolution Breaker—Lori Ausman, Jumpin' Out of Your Comfort Zone
- The Top Four Ways to Avoid Payday Lenders; Emotional Spending; Meet a Business Partner—Sunshine Learning Center; The Three "E" Herbs; Feeling the Money Crunch—Cheap Family Fun Activities
- Beat the Back-to-School Budgeting Blues; Anti-Freeze Your Vehicle Before Winter; Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: Preparing for Retirement; Real Money Tips from Real People
- The Balancing Act of Budgeting; Avoid Becoming a Victim of Identity Theft; Meet a Business Partner—Northern Metal Fab; Guide to Inexpensive Home Improvements